Travel Insurance Services
Insurance Broker in Etobicoke, ON
We can guide you to affordable travel insurance plans that will protect you in case of medical emergencies that occur out of the province or out of Canada. Why take the risk of incurring significant out-of-pocket expenses? Keep in mind, your provincial insurance plan will only cover a fraction of your medical expenses that occur outside of Canada and limits coverage when out of the province.
Enhanced Coverage & Multi-Trip Plans
You can choose travel insurance plans that cover up to $5 million per person. To enhance your protection, We can assist you with plans that cover non-medical expenses like trip cancellation and baggage loss. If you travel frequently, annual multi-trip plans are available. We can customize these plans based on your expected trip duration. Choose from These Travel Insurance Options.
- Single-trip plans: A single-trip plan can be used for one trip and customized for the number of days you need. There are no age restrictions.
- Quick trip plans: These plans are for individuals 55-74 years of age and good for trips less than 18 days. You will not have to answer eligibility questions.
- Multi-trip plans: You can get coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the year. You can customize for the number of days per trip with options of 4, 10, 18 and 30-day plans. There are no age restrictions.
- All-inclusive plans: You will enjoy the full range of benefits in these plans that cover medical emergencies, trip cancellation and interruption, baggage loss, delays, damage, flight accidents and travel accidents.
- Travel Canada plan: If your travel is restricted to Canada, this may be an option. You will enjoy up to 50% off regular single-trip emergency medical plan rates.
- Trip cancellation / interruption plans: You can purchase these plans separately or within your all-inclusive coverage. If separate, you must purchase coverage within 8 days of booking your travel.